100% anticipation – 0% risk
Our updated cancellation deadlines for the season 2021/22:
- Day of arrival between 02.12.2021-22.12.2021; up to and including 3 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 23.12.2021-07.01.2022; up to and including 8 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 08.01.2022-21.01.2022; up to and including 3 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 22.01.2022-18.03.2022; up to and including 8 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 19.03.2022-31.03.2022; up to and including 3 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 01.04.2022-18.04.2022; up to and including 8 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 19.04.2022-22.04.2022; up to and including 3 days before arrival
After the deadline, the cancellation fee is 90% of the arrangement price.
For all reservations as of November 2022, the conditions remain the same as follows:
Pursuant to § 18 (1) no. 10 FAGG (Act on Distance Contracts and Off-Premises Contracts), there is no right of cancellation for this conclusion of contract pursuant to § 11 FAGG. A withdrawal by the contracting partner is therefore exclusively governed by the following paragraphs.
The accommodation contract may be terminated by a unilateral declaration by the contracting party without payment of a cancellation fee up to 3 months before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
Outside the period specified in the previous paragraph, withdrawal based on a unilateral declaration by the contracting party shall be possible only with payment of the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month prior to arrival: 40% of the total agreed price;
- up to 1 week prior to arrival: 70% of the total agreed price;
- less than 1 week prior to arrival: 90% of the total agreed price.
EXCEPTION: If you have booked our Non Refundable Rate, it is not cancellable or changeable. In case of cancellation or no-show, 100% of the cost will be retained.
- Currently, the 2-G-rule applies throughout Austria for gastronomy, night gastronomy, Christmas markets, hotels and sports and leisure facilities (also for cable cars)
- This means that antigen tests or PCR tests no longer valid as proof and that entry or the use of these areas is only possible for vaccinated or recovered people
- This rule contributes enormously to the safety of our guests and employees
I'm sure of it – that's why I'm on holiday with GerberHotels in Kühtai right now
- Kühtai is a small, remote ski resort with manageable guest numbers and gathering facilities – the destination is very safe even with high covid incidences
- Kühtai is a ski resort consisting of eleven lifts that are connected but independently accessible – this means no mass gathering at peak times at mountain or valley stations
- Lift travel times are a maximum of 5-10 minutes, which means that the contact limit of 15 minutes is not reached or exceeded
- With the slopes right outside your front door, you don't need a ski bus to get to the ski area. Should you ever unbuckle your skis further away, our free shuttle service is available to you around the clock