So many things to do – let’s get started!
Cross-country skiing, tobogganing, winter hikes and building snowmen
Having a snowball fight, riding a Ziesel vehicle, cross-country skiing, snowshoe hiking, ice skating – and don’t forget the après ski! With so many activities on offer, you don’t have to be a skiing freak to have a wonderful winter holiday at the Mooshaus.
We have a wide range of tips and suggestions for the whole family. There’s so much you can do when the mountains, sun, fresh air and great snow conditions come together! Experience the joy of winter at 2,020 metres up in the Kühtai.
What would you like to do? Choose from:
- Around 11 km of cross-country skiing trails (classic and skating style)
- A 2.5 km toboggan run, lit up every night
- Routes for snowshoe and winter hikes (it is essential to inform yourself of the current snow and avalanche situation before starting your hike)
- An ice rink
- Guided Ziesel vehicle tours
- Guided snowshoe hikes
- The Mooshaus panoramic terrace for taking a break in the sun
Getting around without a car
If you want to enjoy a car-free skiing holiday, the Kühtai ski bus also provides transfers to other ski resorts (use of the service is included in the Gerber Card).
We will be happy to organise transfers to Innsbruck for you!
If you need more information, please contact us or take a look at the details provided here.