First things first
Rooms & prices
In terms of their proportions, layout, style and ambience,
our rooms are as unique as our guests.
And all the rooms at the Mooshaus are ready to welcome you!
The original building features standard and deluxe rooms of various sizes and styles. For families, we have rooms with connecting doors, apartments and suites with plenty of space to ensure a relaxed stay together.
The superior rooms, superior apartments and suites in our new building are a particular source of pride for us! They represent our way of living and thinking as twenty-first century people with strong Tyrolean roots. Materials from the local surroundings, such as pine wood and sheep’s wool, naturally go hand in hand with cutting-edge technical fittings.
Take your time when choosing a room. We will be happy to advise you!
100% anticipation – 0% risk
Our updated cancellation deadlines for the season 2021/22:
- Day of arrival between 02.12.2021-22.12.2021; up to and including 3 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 23.12.2021-07.01.2022; up to and including 8 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 08.01.2022-21.01.2022; up to and including 3 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 22.01.2022-18.03.2022; up to and including 8 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 19.03.2022-31.03.2022; up to and including 3 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 01.04.2022-18.04.2022; up to and including 8 days before arrival
- Day of arrival between 19.04.2022-22.04.2022; up to and including 3 days before arrival
After the deadline, the cancellation fee is 90% of the arrangement price.
For all reservations as of November 2022, the conditions remain the same as follows:
Pursuant to § 18 (1) no. 10 FAGG (Act on Distance Contracts and Off-Premises Contracts), there is no right of cancellation for this conclusion of contract pursuant to § 11 FAGG. A withdrawal by the contracting partner is therefore exclusively governed by the following paragraphs.
The accommodation contract may be terminated by a unilateral declaration by the contracting party without payment of a cancellation fee up to 3 months before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
Outside the period specified in the previous paragraph, withdrawal based on a unilateral declaration by the contracting party shall be possible only with payment of the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month prior to arrival: 40% of the total agreed price;
- up to 1 week prior to arrival: 70% of the total agreed price;
- less than 1 week prior to arrival: 90% of the total agreed price.
EXCEPTION: If you have booked our Non Refundable Rate, it is not cancellable or changeable. In case of cancellation or no-show, 100% of the cost will be retained.
- Currently, the 2-G-rule applies throughout Austria for gastronomy, night gastronomy, Christmas markets, hotels and sports and leisure facilities (also for cable cars)
- This means that antigen tests or PCR tests no longer valid as proof and that entry or the use of these areas is only possible for vaccinated or recovered people
- This rule contributes enormously to the safety of our guests and employees
I'm sure of it – that's why I'm on holiday with GerberHotels in Kühtai right now
- Kühtai is a small, remote ski resort with manageable guest numbers and gathering facilities – the destination is very safe even with high covid incidences
- Kühtai is a ski resort consisting of eleven lifts that are connected but independently accessible – this means no mass gathering at peak times at mountain or valley stations
- Lift travel times are a maximum of 5-10 minutes, which means that the contact limit of 15 minutes is not reached or exceeded
- With the slopes right outside your front door, you don't need a ski bus to get to the ski area. Should you ever unbuckle your skis further away, our free shuttle service is available to you around the clock
Offers & packages
Outstanding extras and attractive prices for families and couples, short winter holidays and longer skiing breaks.
Enjoy a skiing holiday the Mooshaus way.