First things first
Rooms & prices
In terms of their proportions, layout, style and ambience,
our rooms are as unique as our guests.
And all the rooms at the Mooshaus are ready to welcome you!
The original building features standard and deluxe rooms of various sizes and styles. For families, we have rooms with connecting doors, apartments and suites with plenty of space to ensure a relaxed stay together.
The superior rooms, superior apartments and suites in our new building are a particular source of pride for us! They represent our way of living and thinking as twenty-first century people with strong Tyrolean roots. Materials from the local surroundings, such as pine wood and sheep’s wool, naturally go hand in hand with cutting-edge technical fittings.
Take your time when choosing a room. We will be happy to advise you!
Pursuant to § 18 (1) no. 10 FAGG (Act on Distance Contracts and Off-Premises Contracts), there is no right of cancellation for this conclusion of contract pursuant to § 11 FAGG. A withdrawal by the contracting partner is therefore exclusively governed by the following paragraphs.
The accommodation contract may be terminated by a unilateral declaration by the contracting party without payment of a cancellation fee up to 3 months before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
Outside the period specified in the previous paragraph, withdrawal based on a unilateral declaration by the contracting party shall be possible only with payment of the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month prior to arrival: 40% of the total agreed price;
- up to 1 week prior to arrival: 70% of the total agreed price;
- less than 1 week prior to arrival: 90% of the total agreed price.
EXCEPTION: If you have booked our Non Refundable Rate, it is not cancellable or changeable. In case of cancellation or no-show, 100% of the cost will be retained.
We do our utmost to ensure a carefree stay in our establishments and may we share with you some arguments for a safe vacation with us in Kühtai
That is why I am on holiday with the GERBER HOTELS in Kühtai right now:
- Kühtai is a small, remote ski resort with manageable guest numbers and gathering facilities – the destination is very safe even with high covid incidences
- Kühtai is a ski resort consisting of eleven lifts that are connected but independently accessible – this means no mass gathering at peak times at mountain or valley stations
- Lift travel times are a maximum of 5-10 minutes, which means that the contact limit of 15 minutes is not reached or exceeded
- With the slopes right outside your front door, you don't need a ski bus to get to the ski area
- Après-ski is waived throughout the season and in every our establishment
Get more information about the currently applied measures of the federal government here and visit our info page with the safety & health concept. You will also find links on the page that are useful for your arrival, the entry to Austria and your stay.
Offers & packages
Outstanding extras and attractive prices for families and couples, short winter holidays and longer skiing breaks.
Enjoy a skiing holiday the Mooshaus way.